We are open! Our 2020 summer hours will be 10am-10pm, 7 days a week!
We will have a few RULE CHANGES right now that we want you to be aware of.
- Everyone must wear a mask to check in. Once on the course you can remove your mask as long as you remain 6 feet away from other groups. Do not advance to the next hole until it is clear from the group ahead of you.
- Please do not skip ahead of other groups. We have set up an entrance and exit in a 1 directional path to ensure everyone's safety.
- We are setting a limit per hole to 4 people. This is to ensure that the rate of play remain constant and no paths get crossed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- No pencils will be reused... so keep it and enjoy!
EUROBUNGY: (closes at 8pm daily)
- Participants will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering (we will provide the sanitizer.)
- Masks must be worn by participants at all times on the ride. We know this is a pain... but we need to keep you and our staff safe.
Masks must be worn to enter the restroom. There will only be access through the back door to the golf cabin.