While we look forward to reopening Whiteface and the Olympic Sites as soon as it is safe to do so, we cannot guarantee consistent availability of all of the activities traditionally included in the Olympic Sites Passport. With this in mind, we will not be offering the Olympic Sites Passport for the 2020 Summer/Fall Season. We will post updates about our summer/fall activities and events as they become available, including opportunities to book online in advance of your visit.
Rarely does one ticket do so much—the Olympic Sites Passport is perfect for folks planning a visit to the area, giving you access to every one of the Lake Placid Olympic Sites! The Passport is available for purchase online and in person at all of the Olympic venues and the ORDA Store on Main Street.
The Olympic Sites Passport includes one-time admission to the following activities/venues:
- Scenic Cloudsplitter Gondola Ride (winter/summer/fall)
- Whiteface Veterans’ Memorial Highway (summer/fall)
- One round of Disc Golf at Whiteface (summer)
- Lake Placid Olympic Museum (year-round)
- Skating on the Olympic Speed Skating Oval (winter)
- Olympic Sports Complex Tour (year-round)
- Olympic Jumping Complex Tour (year-round)
- Event and festival admission (see website for complete list)
Be sure to check the website before heading to each Olympic Site as not all Olympic Sites Passport activities are offered on a daily basis.